|Monday||10am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 5pm|
|Thursday||10am – 5pm|
|Friday||10am – 5pm|
|Saturday||10am – 5pm|
|Sunday||10am – 5pm|
Last entry is 1hr before stated closing time
|Concession Under 16’s, Over 65’s & UK Students||£5.00|
|Family Ticket 2 Adults & up to 2 Children||£20.00|
How to get here
- Parking available on site for Blue Badge holders – these parking spaces are subject to availability. Please call us in advance to book a space on 0115 876 1400
- 2 universal access toilets on site
- Wheelchair and electric scooter also available (prior notice required) – we only have one of each
- Ramped areas marked and lifts to all floors available
- While we do have a no dog policy at Nottingham Castle assistance dogs are always welcome to the site
- Hearing Loop available, please contact us for more details
Café at the Castle – with its panoramic views of the city, the Café at the Castle offers the perfect way to relax and revive. Open daily, it serves a range of refreshments including home made soups, sandwiches and a range of hot and cold seasonal specials using local ingredients. Vegetarian options are always available. The Café is on the ground floor, with access to the East terrace perfect for alfresco dining.
The museum shops have an array of postcards, posters, fine art books, cards, small gifts and souvenirs to remember your visit to the Castle. You can buy some of our items from our E-Bay shop here. Please note that by clicking the link it will open a new window.
The Castle green is the perfect place to picnic in the summer and is a great space to run around and have some fun. With climbing frames, slides and a table tennis set it offers great fun for kids of all ages!