Website Accessibility Statement
This website is run by Nottingham Castle Trust. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print or easy read, please contact us.
Improving our accessibility
We are committed to improving the accessibility of our website. We will continue to review our approach and ensure that we are meeting the varied and diverse needs of our visitors.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was last reviewed on 10.12.2020.
This website was last tested on 9.12.2020.
Accessibility and visiting us in person
Visit our Access Page for information on our on site access provisions.
Get in touch
If you have any other needs which we have not covered here, or have any feedback on the above, please let us know so that we can do our very best to give you full and equal access to our website.