Kids Go Free at Nottingham Castle for this June! Why not take advantage of one more visit before the Castle closes for redevelopment.
As part of the next phase of the Castle Transformation project to create a world-class heritage destination we intend to close the site on 1st July. We’re planning a programme of events to lead up to the closure and we’ll be announcing details shortly. We hope as many people as possible will join us to enjoy a last look at the Castle and its grounds before the site closes ahead of the grand reopening in 2020
|Concessionary day ticket*||£6|
|Family ticket (two adults and up to two children)||£20|
*Includes a free return visit, excluding special events
Open daily, 10am–5pm (last admission at 4pm)
We have a limited number of disabled parking available in the grounds. To reserve your parking space, please call us on 0115 876 3100.
Public car parks are nearby, for details of City Council car parks click here.
Nottingham Castle is situated within the Castle distract of the city centre and can be found by following the brown tourist signs. The postcode for the Castle for your sat nav is NG1 6EL.
Walk or cycle
We are situated in the heart of Nottingham city centre, less than five minutes' walk from the Old Market Square.
We have cycle racks on entry points to Nottingham Castle.
Call the Travel Centre on 0115 950 6070 or plan your journey online
Tourist information: 0844 4775678
We are 15-minute walk from Nottingham train station.
Nottingham Castle staff are always keen to help the public get the most out of their visit to the site. Disabled visitors and those with limited mobility or visitors with different needs should be aware that there is:
- Parking available on site for Blue Badge holders – these parking spaces are subject to availability. Please call us in advance to book a space on 0115 876 1400
- 2 universal access toilets on site
- Wheelchair and electric scooter also available (prior notice required) – we only have one of each
- Ramped areas marked and lifts to all floors available
- While we do have a no dog policy at Nottingham Castle assistance dogs are always welcome to the site
- Hearing Loop available, please contact us for more details